- Please note, while every effort is made to accurately reproduce the appearance of each rug we stock - we cannot accept any responsibility for colour misrepresentations. Different colour display settings on computer monitors can have an effect on the appearance of colours in our rug images.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any order at any time prior to delivery. Reasons for order cancellations may include, without limitation, lack of payment (e.g. bounced cheque, card payment failure), unforeseen stock shortages or failure to verify a selected order (see below). In the event of a cancellation, we will promptly notify you of the same by email.
- In orders where payment is made by a credit or debit card and the billing address is different from the shipping address, a letter may be sent to the billing address to confirm that the order is a genuine order. The verification letter will include a unique verification code. The order will not be dispatched until that code is communicated to us (details will be included in the verification letter).
The following terms apply to all orders of custom made rugs (CMRs):
- A custom made rug (CMR) is a rug or a hall runner that is made specifically to your order and to your requirements (e.g. customised length, width, material, weave type etc). CMRs are different to the rugs and hall runners that are available “off the shelf” because no stock of them exists. They are made to your order.
- Please check all the details of your CMR order carefully to ensure your requirements are recorded correctly. Please be aware that handmade rug sizes may vary by up to +/-5% due to the nature of the materials and craftsmanship. Once placed CMR orders cannot be cancelled and CMRs are non-returnable.
- We will advise you as to the estimated timing of delivery for your CMR. Please note that it is an estimate and we will aim to deliver your CMR to you within that estimate or without excessive delay. If there are any substantial changes to the estimated delivery time, we will advise you of the same.
- Once your CMR is delivered to you. Please check that it is compliant with your CMR order details. In the event of any damage or discrepancy, please let us know immediately (please see our Contact Us page for details on how to contact us). You will be deemed to have “accepted” your CMR if we do not hear from you within 2 days from the date of delivery of your CMR order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without therugtailor.com’s prior written consent.
- Our liability to you is limited to the value of your order and liability for any indirect or consequential loss is specifically excluded. Nothing on our site or our Terms & Conditions is intended to limit any of your rights as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.